Who we are
We are a church in New Mexico. Our website address is: https://harvestabq.org. If you’d like to learn more, check out Our Story.
What information do we we collect and why?
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, and contact information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering for Pastor’s Weekly Email, registering for any one of our events or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us. The personal information we collect can include the following: first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our site.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
In Short: Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How do we use your information
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our site for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites or Apps.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites or Apps.
- To protect our Sites for Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites or Apps safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your Consent. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes and/or for Legal Reasons.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites or Apps, products, services, marketing and your experience.
You can save about 70% of the money by going for the Silagara instead of http://secretworldchronicle.com/2014/10/season-8-begins-ep-8-01-prologue/ generico cialis on line. Most of the time cuddling helps to turn on the partners but due to erectile dysfunction the male partner may left cialis uk sales female partner unsatisfied. Silagra is available in the market at the cost of $1 to $3 per pill because cialis sale uk http://secretworldchronicle.com/2017/07/ep-8-3-collision-part-2/ manufacturer don’t have to waste the money on marketing and promotion of the product that is sold, and the commission is passed on to you, usually once or twice monthly. If the viagra shops duration of these adverse effects lifts at once take medical assist.
Who do we share your data with?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our obligation.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
How long do we keep your information?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law or upon acknowledgement by our office of your written request for removal.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We also give you the right to request access to, or update your personal data by submitting your request in writing to our office. We will retain your data and send you updates until your written request for removal is acknowledged by our Office.
How do we keep your information safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website or mobile apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
What are your privacy rights
In Short: You may review, change, or request removal of your data at any time.
In Short: We update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
How can you contact us about this policy?
Harvest Fellowship may be contacted on the following:Harvest Fellowship
5331 Montano Rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114 Tel: +1-505-899-0534
Email: [email protected]