Here are some best practices for shooting yourself on your phone.
- Simple, clean backdrops are ideal – Avoid distracting backgrounds or crowed spaces.
- In natural light – Avoid back-lighting. The main source of light should be facing you, not behind you.
- In artificial light – Avoid standing directly below an overhead light or anything else that creates hard shadows. Consider using a stand lamp several feet away for good indirect light.
- Shoot eye level – Shooting from above or below will make you seem diminished or imposing. Eye level communicates accessibility.
- Clean your camera – Make sure the lens of your selfie camera is clean before shooting.
- Shoot landscape – Align your phone horizontally.
- Sound – Try to avoid filming near noisy or loud areas.
- Smile and have energy! – Smiling and being excited while filming!
Thanks to the development of medical science which involve- Kamagra, Lovegra, aurogra, Eriacta, pharmacy online viagra Caverta, and Silagra etc. Some patients find the choice between the two to free viagra samples be rather difficult. It ensures order viagra harder and fuller erection for the lovemaking. Doctors do recommend this cheap cialis 20mg you can try these out medicine to patients suffering from ED.
Once you’re done, upload the video to MailDrop, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive – and send us the link to the video! You can email the link to [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] Please do not text or email the video files. The videos will not be high enough quality to use. Please upload to one of the services mentioned above and send us a link to the file once the video is uploaded.